That awkward moment when you don’t know if you should say “today” or “tomorrow” after midnight.
cookiecthulhu asked: All the numbers divisible by seven!
God, I hate you. Now I have to math.
7) What’s your religion? Nope. No religion.
14) Who is your celebrity crush? Tom Hiddleston.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. My mug of the glorious beverage known as tea. My CDs and LOTR extended edition.
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? Ahh, I feel through a window when I was eleven. It was bubble glass. I severed the arteries, nerves, tendons, veins etc in my wrist and have to have microsurgery on it and physio for about a year and a bit after. It went so deep I could actually see my bone and my blood was spurting everywhere. Had to have my thumb glued too. Plus lots of other little cuts. My biggest scar from that is about three inches long. I have a lot of scars and I still have muscle and nerve damage from that (which gets bad in winter when it’s really cold) plus if I out my hand on something hot I generally don’t realise until it’s really burning. I have no sense of feeling on that half of my hand. Did that on New Year’s Day too. Spent three days in hospital cause I was lucky enough to have my operation the day after I went in. I’m really lucky my mum knew first aid or it would’ve been much worse cause she managed to stop the bleeding.
35) In a relationship? Haha no, there’s no one with standards low enough to have me.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
Well I’d tell the people who mean something to me cause I’d like them to be a bit prepared. And I’d need to sort out my stuff, like work and all that. Ever the practical one. Idk, anything I wanted whenever I wanted. Not like I’d have to worry about the consequences is it? No, it would be a relief.
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.” The red thing in your chest that pumps blood around.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? I know exactly what this would be but I’m not willing to put it on Tumblr. Sorry.
Haha I can math. Yay!
You know you're just a little curious
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 7) What's your religion?
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
- 12) What does your URL mean?
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 19) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- 25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 27) What was the last movie you saw?
- 28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 32) What is your astrological sign?
- 33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
- 35) In a relationship?
- 36) How many relationships have you had?
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 38) Where is your best friend?
- 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 45) How can I win your heart?
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 51) What is your current desktop picture?
- 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 59) Ever been on a plane?
- 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.